• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Aussifying Club (Revived)

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
  • Yo! I don't know if any of you dudes were around for the first couple of instalments of this club, but basically it's the club for Aussies to brainwash other people into becoming honorary Australians - who then join the club and brainwash their own people in turn. XD OK Aussies, let's go! And win the cricket too. :P

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • You all get a join! Uh... I mean... of course you can join XD. *ensures that Eliana is completely brainwashed by hitting her on the head with a frying pan to give her amnesia*

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • can I please join? I like flaunt I'm Aussie, honestly.

Go Australia, win the test series! w00t! *brainwashes Red Falcon to be an aussie* that would make a guy, his pair, and his twin, all of whom are rivals for post count as long as it's not SPAM, all Australian! w00t! the all-aussie trio!

*huggles her stuffed echidna. It's the olympic mascot millie*

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Jedi_Amara said:
    Oh dear, you angered it. *The Swampert/Kangaskhan/kangaroo cross eats Tig* XD
    There's a Swampert/Kangaskhan/kangaroo cross?

Poor Tig has been eaten.*starts playing funeral music*Poor Tig,We knew him well.Well actually I didn't know him at all really but anyways.

EVA02

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 15, 2005
    G'day mates i live in W.A AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE OI OI OI

Back