• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Episodes on Wii?

WiiMann

I gots Heart Gold!! ^_^
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    I have no idea if this is the correct place to post this but i was wondering if there are any sites that will work on the wii's internet browser that i can wath pokemon episodes.

The Girl Once named Tracie

She who tames Celebi
    Years
  • pokeepisodes.org works for me on the wii, but for some reason, it's really iffy. It will work one day, and the next it will refuse to load/show the episode. I prefer the PS3 internet browser for pokemon, but this has nothing to do with my personal preferences.

leonred

MAGiCAL
    Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2010
    There is no doubt that Playstaion 3 is the ruling the console world... In my Wii Fensi5 doesnt seems to be working

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2012
    I actually watch all of my Pokemon episodes on Wii using the Homebrew channel. (I used Bannerbomb to install it) It's easy enough to install with an SD card, and after getting that and the Homebrew Browser, just download MPlayerCE from it, plug in an external Hard Drive and watch away. (After you get the episodes on it that is)

I won't tell you where to get the episodes themselves as that would probably be looked down upon on this site... I'd just Google for torrents for all your illegal needs. (Don't ask for a link here, you won't get an answer.)

Back