• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eevee

Kobold Asylum

It's Trolling Time
Years
  • I have a box and a half of male Eevee on Pokemon Platinum. Been trying to breed a female Eevee for a friend. If you want one let me know and offer something worth while.

I can also take trades to evolve a pokemon and send it back.
    I am willing to hatch an egg for you, as collateral I will allow you to hold on to one of my Eevee eggs.

I can give away any legal pokeball any TM and any medicine.

No Missing No.
    I am willing to take all sorts of worthy pokemon. Even hacks if they are extremely convincing. ;)

Last edited:

Kobold Asylum

It's Trolling Time
    Years
  • Got all three.

I can use a misdreavus. Idc about EVs and IVs and all that stuff for anything. UT is preferred. I also could use a spiritomb, I forgot where I got mine after I traded it off in the GTS. And a mudkipz would be nice.

Once again I care not for Shininess, EVs, IVs or Nature. Just a clean, unhacked pokemon, preferably UT but not required.

Back