• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Fav poke type???

What's your fav poke type??

• Fire

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Water

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Flying

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Electric

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ghost

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Other

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden_Latias

~A Shiny Latias~
Years
  • I like water the best...i always choose the water starters cuz they're the cutest (well except totodile but he's funny :D)...i also like psychic and dragon types too (duh :p :P)

Missie Moonshadow

Beginner Pok?mon Groomer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2011
    I like all types of pokemon. Each type has its own great pokemon so I picked Other. But I guess I like....Grass best because some of their flowers are really pretty.

P.s. I'm not into the whole fighting thing like most of you guys. ^^;

Cyclops

Lugia Master
    Years
  • I love water pok?mon and everything they stand for!!

I am an avid Team Aqua fan, and just find water types to be really nice looking (Milotic and shiny Gyarados) and are also very powerful!

mew_master

(don't)ignore paranthesees
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2005
    my favorite is dragon, because they can learn a large variety of moves. i also like water, psychic, and ice

Rhykasho

CRY SOME MORE!
    Years
  • Moonlight Dreams said:
    I love those water types! But only because I love swimming and how cute they are. Dragon Pokemon are my second favourite.

Water types are my fav, they look nice, they're powerful (if u know waht moves to teach them) and most of them look cute!!!

Dark types are my second fav (the power, the power)!!! :bandit:

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
    Years
  • I like Dragon, Grass and Psychic the best. Psychic and Dragon are powerful, I luvv a lot of the Pokemon and they are just plain cool xD Grass has interesting moves and I like most of the Pokemon in the group.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back