• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiiiii~~ ^^

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2010
    Hey everyone, my UN is kyandipoppp, but you can call me Hachiko. I've been an on-and-off Pokemon fan since I was 9.

I'm one of those weirdos who actually loves Bug Pokemon. :P I also love Anime, drawing, singing, and many other things... ^^

I'm super excited about HG/SS and am getting SoulSilver the day it comes out, like most of you here probably are. Nice to meet you all!

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Welcome. PC is a fantastic place. I have been here a while, so don't be afraid to ask me for help or if you have any quesitons.
    We have a HG/SS forum so I am sure you'll be interested! Have fun and stay active!

( Remember to read the rules if your unsure!)

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, although unlike most, I won't be getting HG/SS on release day. But, my personal video game purchasing facts aside, please enjoy your stay on our forums. And yes, please check out the Wi-fi section if you need any Pokemon traded to your new game. I have a feeling that section is gonna be buzzing tomorrow :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    well Hiiiiiiii there Hachiko! Welcome to the Pokecommunity forums! members here are pretty kind, so if you need some help, you can drop them a VM ;D.
    make sure you read the rules, and you'll be fine ^^
    enjoy your stay here.

Back