• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scathe has joined the battle!

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2011
    Hi everyone! I'm Scathe. I come from PokeLight Forums, Turquoise, and Marriland! I'm a spriter, pretty good, too, and I love to make new friends (shame I have none outside of the internet...). I also am a skilled RPG Moderator in TRPGs, and am an RPG Mod of PLF, and an ex RPG Mod of Turq.

I came here to download ROM hacks, and then forgot the password and email to my old account (from like '07 or something), so I made a new one today to download some so I can make youtube videos of them!

I hope to be situated in here nicely and make so good friends.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    hey there! welcome to PokeCommunity, there are many nice people ^^. the hacks are great, so be sure to check them out ;D.

just make sure you take a quick look at the rules, and you'll do fine here!

see you around.

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    We've already met at all the TRPGs, but to give a formal hello and welcome to my dark place of hiding--I mean an amazing forum, you need to post!

Although I'm more accsustomed to posting in the Other Cards than here, I'd like to welcome you. If I were english/british/whatever, I would refer to you as 'old chap'.

I do hope you have a good time around here. This place is much bigger than TRPG forums, so I;m pretty sure you'll find many friends of different colors of personality

I'm soo not racist :))

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2011
    We've already met at all the TRPGs, but to give a formal hello and welcome to my dark place of hiding--I mean an amazing forum, you need to post!

Although I'm more accsustomed to posting in the Other Cards than here, I'd like to welcome you. If I were english/british/whatever, I would refer to you as 'old chap'.

I do hope you have a good time around here. This place is much bigger than TRPG forums, so I;m pretty sure you'll find many friends of different colors of personality

I'm soo not racist :))

Apple Juice is the definition of Epic Win. (That does not always mean Apple = Epic, and Juice = Win, but in this case it does!)

Thanks for the welcome, Trinitylimit, I love Trinity Limit Form btw <3

Armleg

Protector of all Slowpokes!
    Years
  • Welcome! I've recently begun spriting, and I'd really like to see some of your work. If you want, drop me a pm sometime. I'd be glad to accept any spriting pointers you may have. Hope you enjoy PC.

Back