• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animal picture-posting thread ^^

How many pets do you have?

• Total voters

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
  • ^^ In here, post photos of your animals. The idea came to me all of a sudden and toto suggested I make a thread for it. XP

holly11111.jpg

Here's my beautiful doggy. ^^ She's so sweet. XD

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • I dont have a pet but I am going to get a cat when I get the chance. My sister has a cat however and it sleeps in my room XD. His name is Flash. He likes to get between me and the keyboard.

Taki

PC's official CrAzY cAt!!
    Years
  • This thread maade me remember once again of my pets in Italy,which now I don't have anymore!! :'(
    I had 6 kittens, 1 cat and 2 dogs and after we gave them to a caring place and went in Uk and came back for holiday we had 2 rabbits , 4 hens (if I'm not wrong), 6 chickens (again, I don't remember how many so well) and 7 chicks (gah, I'm not sure about the number XD) Now I dunno how they are because our friend was taking care of them while we are here in the UK XD
    Then they went too.
    Then we used to have a really cute black kitty here just for a month but then we had to give her back to her rightful owners because they came back from their holidays (we were just keeping the kitty for them while they were away) XD
    Soooooo...... she went tooo. XD
    Now I don't have any pets but I want to get a cat as soon as I can!! I love cats!!! Meow XD

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    I have three pets, one dog and two cats. My dog's name is Fred.. and he's crazy o.o; and my cats are Chester and Lulu.. Chester luffs me, but Lulu doesn't like anyone o.o;

GOD.

life is great
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    this is my cat weebl who has a long term relationship with teddiursa XD
    kenc-2hime.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • Aww they are all Cute pics ^_^ I might as well post mine this is my new edition my lil early b-day gift XD this is Raven a Pure Bread Alaskan Malamute he's 6 weeks in this pic. He's 11 weeks now all try to get a newer pic of him ^_^

Ravenpic3.jpg

Edit: I found another pic of him at 6 weeks

Ravenpic267.jpg

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    aww! You have a malamute! I love them ^^ I love how close they are to a wolf ^^
    I have a whippet called willam (willy for short) -ill post his pic soon ^^

lol @ weebl the cat and it's teddiursa XD

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • Yeah I love Malamutes me and my dad love the breed and there temerment XD oh forget to mentain all my pets hehe I have 2 dogs a Rabbit and a Defective Parrot *feather plucker XD* now
    can't wait to see a pic of your whippet they are cute dogs :)
    My other dog *Jade* is a Pom/Maltase mix she weighs only 4 pounds and she can beat up Raven and he's 20 pounds O_o lol

~Cyndy~

I'm Just A Girl
    Years
  • This is a picture of my cute doggie!
    She is a french poodle, I got her two years ago for Christmans, and now she is two years old, but she still acts like a baby. SHe is so cute! ANd pretty, just like me ;) Her name is Candy. And I'm Cyndy! Kinda Rhymes.
    mydoggie.png

Back