• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

noob ... ^^

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    hi everyone ! im brand spanking new to this site but it looks pretty sweet here i was looking for people to play soul silver with i bought the game yesterday and i was wondering if anyone could help me get my hands on these pk's

Any Starters:
    Any of the Eevee's evo's
    Larvitar

lol ... but um when can i trade ? i dont have my first badge yet... i dont know much about this game...

thx for taking the time to read this ^^ hope to see all of you ingame i guess lol not sure how it all works.

Dimenticato

Bounty Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2010
    I'm getting my copy of SOulsilver on Thursday. Blasted parents always keep you waiting... Grumble...

Anyway, if It's Sinnoh starters you want, I can give you a Piplup, and I'm afraid I have no idea when you can trade... Try Serebii.

Welcome to PC!

LuvToSurf

<333
    Years
  • welcome :) i think u can trade any time.. the pkmon just wont obey as well. If u need help just ask! i have 15 badges (both regions) lmk!

Years
  • hello there pokekurupt, my name is dble2flow. welcome to p.c. i hope you read the rules and have some fun posting and meeting other cool people.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    ty very much for all the kind welcomes im gona go do sprout tower now then first gym then i can get fc ?

MASTERBOSSgodora

The Songbird of My Generation
    Years
  • Hi, I'm new as well, and if starters are what you're looking for, you are lucky on my soulsilver I have a bulbasaur, a charmander, a squirtle, a totodile, a cyndaquil, and a mudkip that I do not want or need. I also have a larvitar. Send me a private message if you are interested in trading.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Haha, good to see such warm welcoming in here, but this section really isn't for discussions of the games or arranging trades. If you wanna do all that stuff, try looking a little further down on the forum index. Just thought I'd say something before we got too off topic here. (>'')>

Welcome to the awesomeness that is PC, Pokekurupt.

I'm sure you'll figure out Soul Silver in no time. It's a pretty player-friendly environment, after all. :D If not, I'm sure some people around here can help you out. Just not in New Users / Welcome. XD;

Seeya 'round.

Back