• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jmd's Breeding Agence !

jmd34

<---- Ibanez RG320PG-P3
Years
  • Hey , You need me to breed you a pokemon of a specific nature , gender or with some special move ? Just ask me , im willing to breed for almost any good pokemon , and If i dont have the pokemon you want atm , ill find it , breed it to the nature of choice and send it to yah so yeah , if you need breeding just drop by and ask ! OF COURSE NO HACKED POKEMON ALLOWED !! ( Please note that it may take me up to 1 day to make certain pokemons learn some moves so please , be patient and dont rush me :) )

Free Pokemons :
    Any pokemons i have , you ask , ill give it to yah , just no specific natures/legendaries/shinies

Trade Pokemons :
    The ones you want with specific natures / gender / moves etc.

My Wants :
    Every starter except piplup-charmander-chimchar , Spiritomb , Larvitar , Kadabra , Lugia , Ho-Oh , Mew , Mewtwo , Celebi , Entei / raikou / suicune , if you have other interesting pokes , just tell me !

* I will be absent from Friday april 2nd until sunday april 4th , so ask now and ill get you some pokemons !! if not , it will have to wait sorry for the trouble :( *

Clients : Shadowjirachi waiting for a ice punch male sneasel ( Done ) :D
    jhonny18 waiting for jolly/adamant weedle
    Alpha_Spike waiting for like .. 10 pokemons :p

Last edited:

jmd34

<---- Ibanez RG320PG-P3
    Years
  • It depends , i can breed you a normal pokemon , with no specific nature choice etc for free , but if you need a nature / gender / attack ( if possible lol ) well ill ask you a pokemon since it's harder for me to get you one ;)

jmd34

<---- Ibanez RG320PG-P3
    Years
  • @ Shadowjirashi : Ok , ill just need to catch a sneasel and itll be done , as for jhonny , do you have a weedle atm ? if yes send it to me since i dont have one im on platinum and then ill get you the right nature ;)

jmd34

<---- Ibanez RG320PG-P3
    Years
  • Kay , just gimme the time to find it , if i don't have it , i should have in a couple of minutes mayb 30 ? x)
    Oh , and do you have a pokemon named Spiritomb by any chance?

Last edited:

ShAdow_Jirachi

ThE DArk WiSh mAkeR
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    okno i dont have spirtomb right now =/ i can maybe get one from my friend though when they arent busy

Years
  • Mate. If it's not too much trouble, could you perhaps breed an Adamant, male Scyther with the ability 'Technician' for me?

After that, trade it to me and I'll trade it back to you with a Metal Coat so it can evolve. EV train it to "248 HP / 252 Attack / 8 Speed" and trade it back to me, yeah?

jmd34

<---- Ibanez RG320PG-P3
    Years
  • Nice , a male Chimchar would be cool ;) ( ill just go eat and ill be baqck in about 10 mins ok? )

Celadon , Im not quite an EV trainer sorry , but i'll get you an Adamant scyther anytime i have the chance , and ill even put on the metal coat , but you must give me a metal coat back , with one of the pokemons i want ;)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Nice , a male Chimchar would be cool ;)

Celadon , Im not quite an EV trainer sorry , but i'll get you an Adamant scyther anytime i have the chance , and ill even put on the metal coat , but you must give me a metal coat back , with one of the pokemons i want ;)

What pokemon do you want?

EDIT: Oh right, I just read the first post!

You'd accept a Charmander? I have quite a lot of different natured ones!

Last edited:

ShAdow_Jirachi

ThE DArk WiSh mAkeR
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    ok i have a few male chimcahrs, they have blaze kick and thunder punch too

Years
  • @ Celadon If you have an adamant charmander , if not , anything will do
    @ Shadow Great , ill get ur sneasel now lol

Okay, cool man. I'm afraid I only have Quiet, Brave, Docile and Serious Charmanders. When do you think you'll have the Adamant Scyther [with Technician] by?

Back