• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen I need some help i cant in game save how do you do iy

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Are you talking about a ROM or an actual Game Pack? I am guessing it's a ROM, it's too obvious how to save on a game pack. Sorry, but I don't own ROM's anymore, plus, I think it's a rule that you cannot talk about them here. << >>

~Kelsey

Kaiyori

Godzrilla hungry?
    Years
  • i know ok its a rom so some emulators can't save the way u do on cartrige u have to save it by clicking on file and go save game ok then to load click on file and go on load game and click on the number that u chose for save game ok!!^_~

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    You've got one of those old roms that were made when FRLG first came out. Those need a save patch or something. So either get a save patch somewhere (don't ask me) or go download a new rom.

Back