• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whose that pokemon?(Wow did I just do that?)

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
Years
What's up! My name is Scott, I'm 20 years old and live in Florida. I've been playing PKMN for what seems like forever, but have only just now been getting a bit more competitive and aware of the meta-game. I'm a big fan of One Piece, as well as Yu-Gi-Oh. I would say my favorite gen. 4 PKMN is Dusknoir. Not sure what else to say or what else you guys want to know, but thanks for having me! I know this isn't the place but just thought I would throw it out there while I have your attention, I'm in the process of trying to get some good IV pokes, so if you're interested in stuff like Pokerus, EV trained pokes with decent (20+average) IVs, let me know!

Thanks for your time, peace!

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Heey there, Scott, welcome to PC! \o/

Wish I could say that I was into all the EV training, trading, and competitive battling, and all that.. but I can't. As I'm sadly wifi-less, so I can't connect with you there. D: I will say however, that I'm also into Yugioh. Are you into the anime, or the TCG? or just one of them? I find both fairly awesome. xD

Back