• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello All!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2010
    Hello everyone, I am new here as you can probably tell. I hope to have a nice time here and maybe I will even make some decent friends :D

I am into all sorts of things, and I do enjoy Pokemon spriting, which is just pixel art.

So, this is me, and hello! :)

AssumingRain

pokemon veteran
    Years
  • Hello everyone, I am new here as you can probably tell. I hope to have a nice time here and maybe I will even make some decent friends :D

I am into all sorts of things, and I do enjoy Pokemon spriting, which is just pixel art.

So, this is me, and hello! :)

It's always good to see new users on this site. It grows everyday, and the users all always friendly. I am glad to see that you enjoy pokemon and I love the idea of fresh meat (lol jk) No one here bites, so ask anyone questions when you have one.

You can always PM me with any problems, misunderstanding of the rules, help, etc. I have plenty of time on my hands (most of the time) and will be glad to help. Cheers :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2010

It's great to have such a warm welcome, I'm sure I will enjoy it here.
    And i'll be sure to PM you with any problems. :)

Back