• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everybody!

Years
  • Hi everybody,

My name is Olav but for the sake of the forum let's call me Buurman. I am a seventeen year old boy from the Netherlands. I was looking in to hacking pokémon and after some searching on the internet I figured this was the best place to learn the trade.

My goal is to create a hack of a Pokémon game and alter the game to my personal standards including higher level Pokémon and an increased difficulty.

I know there are some hacks here that already have done this kind of stuff, but my hack is going to be more complex.

I have looked at some tutorials here but i don't know where to start. I anyone knows some good guides that actually start at the basics of hacking the game that would be awesome. I am a complete newbie at hacking Roms, but I know how to work around the PC and I am a quick learner.

I'm looking forward to any replies.

See ya,

Buurman

Shiiny Pikachu

SUPER AWESOME SHINY PIKACHU
    Years
  • Hello! Welcome to the pokecommuntiy forums (which should be going back to normal tomorrow)

Years
  • Hi and welcome. I'm new here too so if you have any questions I'm not the guy to ask for answers:D I hope you enjoy your stay here:)

Back