• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Speech of a Lost Soul

Years
  • Note: I'm not Emo, it's actually a way to keep your mind active. I write my thoughts to clear my mind and avoid being preoccupied with useless frustrations.

The Speech of a Lost Soul

What is happiness? Am I the only one without it? Funny, it's as if I am living in a time – ignorant world while others are living on continuously, as if I'm dead and missing out. But where are they to help? No one is there. They are all stock up with depravity, away with their own kind. I am not like them, no one understands me. No one has ever experienced the nightmare I am living everyday, which is why they continue to poke fun and harass me continuously. What is happiness? Why does it seem I am the only one without it? People keep saying they want to help me. But they do not understand me, they are rendered useless and nuisances to my life. What is wrong with me? Am I a monster? Why is everyone avoiding me? What have I done wrong? Is it the numerous accolades that I have accomplished throughout the years? Are they jealous of my accomplishments? No. It seems because they are feeble minded, they do not think justly as I do. They continue to remain sinfully in their own little worlds that they share in which they are mindlessly fed with lies and destruction, in which they will soon die from it. They are accursed to Eternal Damnation and they will suffer from their depravity and negligence. They will die; they will die for their sins. That is their only fate. Their popularity, their fame, their superiority will all fall in vain. It will all be useless, it will die and corrupt their own bodies. They will not see their maker but their own impending doom. Have I not been a morally gifted person? No, I have had my impediments, although I am not evil but they are. They continue to question my knowledge with their corrupted minds and self – centered hearts as if they enjoy the company of fools of their own kind without true human beings like me who has experienced all of life's harshest punishments while they continue to live lives of unrighteous leisures, in which they will soon despair from it. O God, I need help. I don't know what to do anymore. Should I kill myself? Maybe. It seems useless to stay any longer. I just seem a waste of space in this already corrupted immoral world. No one will even notice that I am gone due to them being so stock up with their own lives. They will not go to my funeral and they will not even bother at all. Yes, it is true. And soon they will all suffer the harsh consequences. They will all die painfully and will suffer endlessly as well. All of them, they will all wish they were never even born at all. They will feel what I have felt but much worse. Their feeble minds will all be useless, their lives will be crushed, all of them. And as they continuously and endlessly suffer, I will be watching them, closely but unseen. I shall be entertained by their spilling blood and their tearing flesh and I will laugh continuously as they continue to plead and struggle at my knees. It will all be too late. They have neglected me throughout and they will soon suffer for their sins. They will all die. They shall perish silently but painfully. To continuously exclude me throughout? They are mindlessly writing their own horror in the Book of Life and endlessly do so until they die. They are foolishly waiting for their doom and are happily doing so, ignorant of their ill – fates. But then again, should I kill myself? Will my death even matter to them? Will they cry and plead at the feet of my dead carcass? Or will they feast at my loss? Will they continue to move on foolishly as if nothing happened? Funny, it seems they will do so willingly. Funny, my death will be their's to blame yet they continue to feast and be merry as if they are not at fault. Yes, they will soon face their wicked fates, all those wretched fools! They will all try to struggle, all of them would. But it will all be useless, for their endless sufferings are only "appetizers" to the reaper that is silently waiting behind the wall. He shall kill the dead, not physically but mentally until they blow their brains out everyday, every minute, and they will keep remembering my name and will sinfully regret the fact what they did to me everyday of their foolish lives.

Feedback is always appreciated.

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    Very impressive work I must say.
    It really brings to mind of the difficulties of many people who need spiritual help as well as describe their attitudes towards others when feeling very down.
    I don't know if I really consider this poetry though. But still, this writing is wonderful.

Years
  • Very impressive work I must say.
    It really brings to mind of the difficulties of many people who need spiritual help as well as describe their attitudes towards others when feeling very down.
    I don't know if I really consider this poetry though. But still, this writing is wonderful.
    lol thanks. to be honest, i didn't know where to put this since there was no prose section.

Back