• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Offering legendaries for Jirachi/Celebi

Caeniix25

The Chain Of Anubis
Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2014
    The title really explains it all. I will trade any gba legendary for a Jirachi, Celebi, and lvl 100 Dragonite. Also any of the pokemon listed in my signature. All these need to be untouched and I don't want them to have nicknames.

I can offer some level 100 pokemon like Charizard, Blastoise and Venusaur, used to play a lot on GBA.
    I also have legendaries like Deoxys, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, the legendary birds, Mewtwo, Mew, the Regis, Latias and Latios.

Just tell me which pokemon you have to trade and tell me which pokemon you want. Feel free to ask if I have any you might want.

Last edited:

Caeniix25

The Chain Of Anubis
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2014
    No events but I have a shiny spheal and tentecool, both are untouched.

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010
    I will give you a 10th Anniversary Celibi for a Level 100 Blastoise and a Gamestop Jarachi for a Level 100 Chareazard? Soud good? VM me if you aaccept.

Back