• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

heyyy!

Years
  • hey im Jon, im 17, and i've been into pokemon since forever. im not a super freak though, i have some friends that are super obsessed and know EVERYTHING about pokemon xP im an okay player but im not the best. in fact i came on here so i can learn more about training pokemon and info and maybe even trade and battle other people.
    hope i have fun here :D

Chiku Hamasaki

-う ち は オ ビ ト-
    Years
  • Ah, hey there!

I hope you enjoy yourself, i know a lot of people that are always looking for a good battle. ;P
    I'm a little obsessed, but not too much, does that make sense? Haha. :3 Anyway!

We could even battle! YES. That'd be cool! Hee. Anyway, Again i do really hope you enjoy yourself here
    just make sure to follow the rules. x__x !

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
    Years
  • Welcome to pokecommunity, people here seem to be quite nice! =D If you need any help about learning how to train/raise/breed/battle etc, I would be happy to help!

Back