• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I LOVE EEVEE!!!

Years
  • Hello all! I'm Xandhoniox. People often call me Xander or Donny. That's not my real name, of course, but what's the fun in having a boring name? lol. I'm obviously new here, since I'm posting here, but I am by no means new to Pokémon. I'm 21, so I was exactly the right age when Pokémon first came out, and I've been addicted ever since. The card game isn't so much my passion. Nor is the anime. But the games ... ooh, the games. *drools a little* I'm pretty sure there's no Pokémon game I haven't played yet (other than fangames and the ones in languages other than English, of course), and there's not one I didn't love to death. Well, the newest ones (Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum) aren't my favorites, but they're still good. I'm beginning to learn about game development, and that's how I came across this forum.

About me ... well, I'm a guy. I love Eevee. I love Pokémon. I work at a hotel. I have a cat named Bunny. I don't have a college education. I often make elaborate desserts that I don't eat. I love literature. I wish I could speak French. I sing ... a lot ... and it's not that great. My favorite animal is the North American cow (seriously). I've never gone hunting. I roleplay online (the clean kind). And ... I LOVE caffeine, in any form. That's just about all of the random information I wish to give out.

Thank you for reading. You are more than welcome to post here, if you wish. I am all kinds of up to meeting new friends, and I'm pretty easy to get along with, so don't be afraid to say hi.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Hi, and welcome. I think I got into Pokemon when the versions arrived on the GBA. Since then I managed to get hold of the earlier games (and of course the new ones).

Years
  • I think the GBA games were among the top 5, but they still can't top Gold and Silver for GBC (in my opinion, at least). And thanks for the welcome. It's always nice to be acknowledged in a new place.

Ketchumall

Soul Trainer
    Years
  • Lol after that coffee part I started speed reading, acting like you were on coffee, were you? Just the randomness of the facts and the title, which by the way I love eevee too xD I actually have a pokemon team in one of the GBA's (ruby I think) with Espeon, Umbreon, Vaporeon, Flareon, Jolteon, and Eevee, all 100 (Eevee has everstone) I am also new, sort of, still "new" but diving in, only been on 3 days. Lol anyway sorry ramble. . . ramble, ramble, ramble. . . . BLAH cant remember what I wanted to say :O!

Back