• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Myrrh25's EV Trained, Beneficially Natured 100's trading!

HunterX101

Always Up for an IV battle
Years
  • Hey dude I can probably breed you a Misdreavous.. Do you happen to have the Choice Band? if Not ill take the Umbreon and ill throw in a Level one hundred of mine that isnt EV trained..WHat do you think..PM me or ill just check back on this thread.

myrrh25

New account soon.
    Years
  • Hey dude I can probably breed you a Misdreavous.. Do you happen to have the Choice Band? if Not ill take the Umbreon and ill throw in a Level one hundred of mine that isnt EV trained..WHat do you think..PM me or ill just check back on this thread.

Visitor Messaged, cause they're more convenient. :P

myrrh25

New account soon.
    Years
  • Now working on a Shadow Lugia Moveset. This will go with a strengthened Attack & Special Attack EVset. All moves will be shadowy evil moves. Trying to keep it as close to an XD001 battler as possible.

The one problem though, is that, you will have Shadowy moves, but a normal Lugia sprite x)

Last edited:
    Back