• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello plz help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2013
    Hi my name is mitchell im new here and i have a fight tomorrow against a friend who dosent know how to do ev or iv training, rules our in our fight is no ledgendaries, no pokemon over lvl 36 and no more then 2 starter pokemon, his team consists of Meganium, Venasaur, Bellsprout, Golduck, Gyrados, Scyther. I need help deciding on a team and how i should train them.

Velvex the Øverlørd

The Apparition
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2013
    That team shouldn't be too hard to beat, not a single Gengar three Plant types, two Water types. If I were, I'd go with a strong physical Ice Type if you can trade one, since you can't get one early in the game (If we're talking about HG/SS.) The Ice type will destroy the three grass types, and it will do x1 damage to Gyarados due to Gyarados being half flying. I'd also go in with a Pokemon that knows a good Fire type move like Flamethrower or Flame Wheel, that will also dominate Meganium, Venasaur, Bellsprout, and the Scyther.
    The team you're fighting is put together well . . . at all, so other than having an Ice type and a powerful but accurate Fire move, I'd say just go with the Pokemon you feel most comfortable with, and have good stats.

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2013
    well for a strong physical ice pokemon i can only think of hitmochan, also im playing in fire red on a vba and using cheats to get pokemon

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Guys, this isn't the place for this. >:

Sorry, Liquidkills, but this specific board is for posting introductions and reintroductions only. Anything else is pretty much nothing but spam here. If you're looking for competitive strategy, try checking out the Strategies and Movesets board. Just be sure you understand the rules there first...

As for this, I gotta bring the lock down.

Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back