• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

need a lot of pokemon

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2010
    i have lv100 kyogre(docile), lv93 rayquaza(timid), lv100 groudon(timid), lv40 entei(quirky), lv40 registeel(relaxed), lv41 regice(adamant), lv51 regirock(quiet), lv56 latios(bashful), lv49 latias(careful), lv89 delcatty(timid), lv31 huntail(serious), lv30 gorebyss(modest), lv27 pinsir(calm), lv27 heracross(docile) and 6 masterball

i am looking for (lv is not promlem) deoxy, darkrai, mew, arceus, and giratina skyform(i ll give lv100 giratina(careful) + masterball)

i have pokemon soul silver
    you can add me on msn [email protected]

friend code: 3739 2432 7713
    name: THESEUS

HunterX101

Always Up for an IV battle
    Years
  • IS the registeel UT?
    I dont have any of the legends your looking for but we may be able to work something out.

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2010
    not i ve got. this is the list of my trading pokemon. i nearly have all legendary

Back