• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon DigiMentals

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2010
    Note: Name subject to being changed.

Now, I don't know about you guys, but I'm a huge Digimon fan. I love it. Always have, always will. I remember the days where work wasn't necessary and games were still fun.

Sorry, was going off topic. >_<

I want to get a project going, specifically using Pokemon Essentials. Why? Because it's fully capable of doing what needs to be done.​

Story
    Heruko Yagami, a master Tamer, is an elite tactician of Digital Monsters. He's a power hungry goon who would love nothing more than to achieve the unachievable. He wants the DigiMentals. He must set out on a journey through the digital world looking for them. His partner, Veemon, has been with him through everything. Although not as dark-hearted as his tamer, Heruko, he loves to fight opponents stronger than him. Now Heruko must find the Digimon guarding the DigiMentals, and be claimed the Tamer King.

Features
    -Planned to have the original 150-250 Digimon.
    -8 Gyms, all containing a Strong Digimon guarding a Digi-Mental.
    -Different EXP system. Now, what I had in mind, was to get a specific amount of species EXP for each opponent beaten. Say I had a Veemon and was facing an Agumon. I'd get X amount of Dragon EXP. Or a Veedramon against a Greymon, same example. There's six species types. Machine, Dark, Holy, Dragon, Beast, Bird, and Insect. One Digimon can be carrying more than one different kind of EXP. Greymon would be carrying Beast/Dragon, per se.

This is all I can think of for now. Willing to accept new ideas, as long as they're not totally far-fetched. -_-

Team
    Project Leader - Timmymyrs(me.)
    Spriter(s): Timmymyrs(me.)
    Scripter(s)/Events: None yet.
    Mapper(s):None yet.
    Promoter(s): None yet.

Now I'm not much of a scripter, or mapper, for that matter, but I can do sprites and ideas. I believe in equal work between one another, and I'd love to see this come to fruition.​

shane2243

Dragonite Lover
    Years
  • would you have the battles play out like pokemon, or like then digimon games?(where every battle is more than one digimon)

from what i can tell you start out like really awesome yeah? i only suggest that for some reason you stop being awesome, like maybe the story starts with this battle, but you lose, and your digimon become terrible and your basically starting again and its all cos ur a jerk and you werent doing it properly and you need to work on ur relationship with the digimon more and thats why you lost?

just food for thought though =]

sounds good i will play when is materialized =]]

Back