• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Joined because I got banned from somewhere else D:

Garland

Rouge troll.
Years
  • Yeah. For trolling. One month. Bored.
    I like linebreaks.

I'm a massive Musical Composer and Arranger, I like Communism and I'm bisexual. I'm the most easily mock-able person in the world (did I mention I'm part Jewish?).

So, hello.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Rofl.. well.. just make sure that you don't troll around a lot on here, or history could repeat itself. xD;

I guess we'll just see how it goes. o o;

Welcome to PC, Garland!

I hope you'll enjoy your time here, even if you might eventually leave us, once you can go back to your old forum. Baww.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    a troll admitting to trolling well this is Good News c Ya round &

ehdob9.gif

bee-have ;-3 ;-) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~

Aureol

Kanto/Electric-Type Enthusiast
    Years
  • This is one of the more unique new users :) Anyways, welcome, and hope you stay out of trouble ;)

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Hullo, Garland. The fact that you got banned is kind of upsetting.. it seems like it might happen again. I hope that you don't get bored, and actually enjoy your time here. If anything confuses you, just ask.

SpawnHyuuga

Elite Four Spawn
    Years
  • You certainly seem like an interesting person. Enjoy your stay at PokeCommunity, no matter how brief it is. :)

Need to ask something, I might be able to help.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Welcome to Pc. Make sure you follow the rules and not troll around here or the same thing could happen. Well enjoy your time on the forums and be sure to have fun.

Back