• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Virgin Mobile USA announces new plans and phones!

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    Today, May 12th, 2010, Virgin Mobile USA has announced a rehaul of it's monthly plans and has introduced three new phones to it's line-up.

The new plans, called Beyond Talk Plans, are designed for heavy texters and web users. All plans includes unlimited messaging and web usage (previously the highest data pack avaliable was 50 MB and was seperate from talk and messaging plans), and each has a bundle of minutes depending on the level:
    $25: 300 minutes
    $40: 1,200 minutes
    $60: Unlimited minutes

The three new phones are the Kyocera Loft, LG Rumor Touch, and Blackberry Curve 8530. The Loft is a basic texting phone it's not much to get excited about, but the other two are. The LG Rumor Touch is Virgin's first touch-screen phone and it's second 3G phone (the first being the PCD Shuttle). It is also it's second to have video capabilities (first also being the Shuttle). The BlackBerry Curve is it's first real smartphone, though the Touch comes close to being a smarthphone.

Please note that BlackBerry users pay an additional $10 on the monthly plans. Even so, at $35 a month, Virgin has one of the cheapest BlackBerry plans in the US market.

https://www.virginmobileusa.com/

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    On the date do you mean May 12th :D, and also this excites me a bit I've really been waiting for a touch screen from them;My current phone is bland as it can be.

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    On the date do you mean May 12th :D, and also this excites me a bit I've really been waiting for a touch screen from them;My current phone is bland as it can be.

Which phone is that? Mine is the LG Rumor 2.

Back