• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey guys.

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2010
    Sup guys.

I'm new here, joining for some ROM hacks, and maybe other things like the manga and anime, etc. I have actually often visited before looking at hacks and stuff, but I've really never gotten around to registering.

typhlosionLV80

Son of Arceus
    Years
  • Welcome Greed. Enjoy your stay, and if you need anything, don't ask me because I know nothing lol. Nah, feel free to ask me whatever, but I probably wont have an answer.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • I reeeaaally love that name of yours! For some strange reason, I've always been obsessed with the deadly sin 'greed'. Thus, I instantly developed a liking towards your username. <3

Anyways, welcome to the Pokecommunity forums, Greed. I'm sure that you'll enjoy this place. Just be sure to read the rules and FAQ and you'll be fine. If you've got any questions, don't hesitate to contact any staff member or me, for that matter. Hope you stay active. :D

See ya around the forums then, buddy. ;3

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
  • Hello. Nice to know there's another Rom Hacker around the community. So welcome and enjoy your stay here at PC.

Back