• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello World!

joaowojcikiewicz

The Darkness, still here...
Years
  • Hello people!
    I'm 16 years old, and I'm from Brazil. Then, my English isn't good, and you'll find some mistakes.
    I always played Pokemon, and I became addicted since Pokemon Emerald, when I played on an emulator. I've got more than 300 hours on Emerald and my save file corrupted because some missingno bother me, and screw my save file.
    When I bought my Nintendo DS, I start to play Pokemon Platinum and now, I bought Pokemon SoulSilver, and this one, I'm taking serious.

My favorite types of Pokemon are Dark and Water, I just LOVE umbreons *-*

Also, I really like to talk to people, I'm always at off topics, general discussion, etc.

I'm very friendly and my nature, is Timid...

Eldrei

Banned
    Years
  • Yes I can see you're timid XD. Anyway greetings from PC. You'll like it here. If you need any help just contact me!!! ^.^

Alkaide

••» I hate my homework!
    Years
  • Your name is really a TOUGH one to remember, so, may I call you with some other name. ^^

Your English is much good than others..

Anyways, welcome THE BRAZILIAN, hope you don't mind. xD

Back