• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2020
    Well when I first thought I heard about this forum I tried to join until I found out that I already had a account weirdly :S. Anyway the names Deva, i'm a graphics designer and have been designing for 4yrs so all the work you see me use (avatar, sig etc) is my work. You can normally meet me on xat but er I wont go into detail with that. So err thats it.

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
  • Well it looks great xD
    Is there much of a difference between CS2 and CS3? I have CS2, but I'm still trying to get the hang of it ~_~

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2020
    Well it looks great xD
    Is there much of a difference between CS2 and CS3? I have CS2, but I'm still trying to get the hang of it ~_~

Err, not for me really, it really depends on who's using it and how experience you are on using Photoshop as I know some people with CS5 but ain't that good.

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
  • CS5? Jeez, I'm way behind.
    I still use Paint Shop Pro 9 for the majority of my images :P

Back