• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Snozberries taste like Snozberries!

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2010
    Er, uhm, hi. I'm Bee. -waves-

My real name is Bianca but I go religiously by Bee. I'm an internet rat and an avid fan of Pokemon. When I was little(r) I collected the cards, the BK toys and watched the show and the movies. I couldn't afford a gameboy or games but now as an adult have been introduced to the awesomeness that is Pokemon SoulSilver and Platinum. My goal is now to own every game, and every system. I'm also 21. /slightly ashamed.

So if you have any questions or whatever, about the thousands of other things I'm obsessed with or just plain about me, feel free to ask! :D

Eldrei

Banned
    Years
  • Hai /b/ Bee! *Waves*!!! Don't be ashamed of your age! Age doesn't matter they're just numbers. After all this forum is for all ages. So you're always welcome here!!

Back