• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2010
Hello! The names Ripley. About a year ago I purchased Pokemon Platinum Version, my first Pokemon game since GSC. I fell in love with the gameplay and battles. Later, I was given Sapphire version from a friend. Now I have HearGold. I look forward to discussing the game with all of you! And look out for my trade store!

Thanks,

Ripley

Eeohnex

Illuminate
Years
Hola Ripley (Reminds me of the show, Ripley's Believe It or Not!), welcome to PokéCommunity. Make sure to check out the rules, and hope to see your trading shop soon. :)

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
Years
Hello there. Looks like another Pokemon fan has arrived. Well, I'm sure you'll find a lot of interesting Pokemon discussion that you'll enjoy so uh just browse around PC (pokecommunity) and have a blast!

MagitekElite

FFFFUUUUU
Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2013
Hiya Ripley and welcome to the PokeCommunity!

I hope you have loads of fun here and stay active!

Back