• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The AFROSAMURAI

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023

The TV anime series of AFROSAMURAI (Made by GONZO) will premiere in the US in 2006. The Japanese air date is slated for around the same time.

The main character will be voiced by Samuel L. Jackson.
    http://forums.animeondvd.com/showfl...sb=5&o=&fpart=1

Ok...I've seen some clips from this show and all I have to say about it is..eh..heh..0_o

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023

Whoops, sorry about that Tendy(lol)
    EDIT:I'll just erase that link since it has some bad stuff in it...heres the article

Source: MOON PHASE

Details are scant and I'm too lazy and without more resources. Here it is:

TV Animation AFROSAMURAI is slated for an [All] United States Premiere in 2006. The Japanese broadcast of this show is planned to be around the same time as the U.S. Premiere.

The main character will be voiced by Samuel L. Jackson. The animation will be produced by GONZO.

Oh and I also found a picture of the main guy...odd
    mirv_afro.gif

Last edited:

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
  • blue said:

Whoops, sorry about that Tendy(lol)
    EDIT:I'll just erase that link since it has some bad stuff in it...heres the article

Source: MOON PHASE

Details are scant and I'm too lazy and without more resources. Here it is:

TV Animation AFROSAMURAI is slated for an [All] United States Premiere in 2006. The Japanese broadcast of this show is planned to be around the same time as the U.S. Premiere.

The main character will be voiced by Samuel L. Jackson. The animation will be produced by GONZO.

Oh and I also found a picture of the main guy...odd
    mirv_afro.gif
    Wow, Samuel L. Jackson - I'll definitely toon in. XD
    And while I think the picture of the Samurai looks funny, it also looks a bit "cool". He is holding a cigarette... O_O

Back