• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen RS in 3-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Well, Red and Blue got it, Gold and Silver got it. And about the time when the 3-ds is out and a couple years after everyone has raised Tsutaaja, Pokabu, and Mijumaru into BA dragons, warthogs, polar bears, etc, Nintendo will think of the idea. What if there was a remake of RS in 3-D, it would be like exploring a whole new region. There would be more strategy choices from the Hoenn Pokemon that evolve in Gen IV, and possibly gen V. Ruby and Sapphire was the first game I really experienced, although Gold/HG will always be my favorite, and it would be fantastic to see it in 3-D. So what do you guys think?

Shadow Dawn

A New Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2010
    I think it's almost a certainty that it will get a Gen V remake. Look at the pattern:
    Red - Gen I, FireRed - Gen III
    Gold - Gen II, HeartGold - Gen IV
    Ruby - Gen III, (?)Ruby - Gen V

It makes sense doesn't it?

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    ^^ Yep there will definitely be gen 3 remake in a few years. I'm just glad that they've waited till 3D comes out because now it will make the RS remakes the best remakes we've had. I'm still wondering how they will come out though. Like obviously there will have to be some new added gameplay because RSE weren't that long after beating pkmn league.

I just bought Emerald today so I guess that will hold me up for awhile before I start thinking about RS remakes again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back