• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone!

~Charizard_43~

You got eggnog in my goat milk
Years
  • Hey hey all, just wanted to say hello to everyone, I'm a long time follower of the website 1st time poster though. Figured i'd sign up and have some fun. Little about myself, i'm 23 and been playing since the original Red and Blue. Currently working on SS(all 16 badges E4 time). Look forward to getting to know some people. Take Care!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2012
    Hey Charizard I'm Miguel. Nice to meet you.
    I have been with Pokemon since Yellow

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
    Years
  • hello, cy newest pokemon... heh, heh, heh,
    i've been playing since red too, (only i was 4, and still owned)
    i'm more interested in double battles, but i has no wi-fi
    if ur intrested in double battles, and would like my help with making a team (even though your probably capable yourself) send us a message
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    i'm currently EV training my modest nature Charmeleon, and its about to evolve

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    Another member. \o/

Glad you joined us. Welcome. So your playing SS? There's the SoulSilver and HeartGold Section. It'll be helpful if you need any help regarding the game as well as you can also share informations and discussions.

Other than that. Follow the rules as always~ :D

Back