• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Intro

Telekinesis

Psychic Master
Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    Hey there PC, my name is Telekinesis and I just recently joined the forum. I came here because I absolutely LOVE pokemon, just like the rest of you :)

My favorite pokemon is Alakazam, because of his strong telekinetic abilitys. I find him easy to train becuase I specialize in psychic pokemon, but I like to train dragon pokemon too, especially Dragonite.

My current edition of pokemon is Soulsilver, it totally ROCKS!!!! I love the pokewalker and the partner pokemon the most. It was nice to have a remake of the Johto and Kanto region too.

I have been playing pokemon games for four years, but I was just recently introduced to IVs and EVs, so now I am re-breeding all of my pokemon then EV training the babys and replacing them with the parents.

PC seems very fun, I hope to see you around the forums! :D

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    Welcome to the forums,Telekinesis!
    I hope you read the rules and have fun here at PC.
    and I hope to see ya around!

Years
  • Well welcome to the community telekeinisis (cool name btw, its what i used to call my abra's :D)
    i hope you enjoy it here :

Back