• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Tips hat* Ello

Years
  • Let's see, what to say about me. Anyway, I'm Fan_the_Flames, but feel free to just call me Flame or FTF for short. I just use that for every Poke site :P

If you don't know where my Avatar is from, it's from a fairly unknown manga called Neuro Nougami, one of my personal favorites in a long time. That's another thing, I'm a huge anime/manga fan, probably almost to otaku levels >_> <_<

As for Pokemon, I've had at least one of every single generation from Red and Blue all the way to Heart Gold and Soul Silver. I've also bought both Stadiums, Hey You Pikachu, Pokemon Snap, Ranger, a few Mystery Dungeons, and the GC series XD and Colosseum. Yeah, I either had way too much time, or I'm a serious Poke-nerd. But hey, they're fun so I don't mind.

I'm a budding writer which made me love the writing section. I plan on going to college as an Undergrad in pre-vet and move on to Veterinary Medicine to work on either a horse ranch in Kentucky or a Marine Camp down in the Gulf or Florida Keys. I hope to have a huge amount of fun here.

I think that covered it, but if you have any other questions, feel free to ask :P

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Let's see, what to say about me. Anyway, I'm Fan_the_Flames, but feel free to just call me Flame or FTF for short. I just use that for every Poke site :P

If you don't know where my Avatar is from, it's from a fairly unknown manga called Neuro Nougami, one of my personal favorites in a long time. That's another thing, I'm a huge anime/manga fan, probably almost to otaku levels >_> <_<

As for Pokemon, I've had at least one of every single generation from Red and Blue all the way to Heart Gold and Soul Silver. I've also bought both Stadiums, Hey You Pikachu, Pokemon Snap, Ranger, a few Mystery Dungeons, and the GC series XD and Colosseum. Yeah, I either had way too much time, or I'm a serious Poke-nerd. But hey, they're fun so I don't mind.

I'm a budding writer which made me love the writing section. I plan on going to college as an Undergrad in pre-vet and move on to Veterinary Medicine to work on either a horse ranch in Kentucky or a Marine Camp down in the Gulf or Florida Keys. I hope to have a huge amount of fun here.

I think that covered it, but if you have any other questions, feel free to ask :P

Hey Flame! I don't know where your avatar is from by the way, but I'm not much of an anime or manga fan anyways :D I'm the same with you about the Pokemon games, and if you wan't to discuss them there are sections to do so. If you have WiFi then you can battle and trade with other members here in the WiFi section. You might even want to get into Competitive battling by checking out the Strategies and Movesets section. Also, just so you know, I don't have/frequently play many of the side games. I'm also a budding writer, though I've taken a hiatus from Roleplaying to do some lurking/posting in the art section :D If you want to write but don't have a story idea, Roleplaying may be what you'll like :) Also, if you don't have fun here something is wrong with you! Haha, pretty much everyone here finds a place to post and frequent and such. Anyways on a final not be sure to read the rules and start posting!

Back