• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite natural element

So, which is it?

• Earth

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Air

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Fire

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Water

Votes: 13 41.9%

• Total voters

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
  • Thread title says it all. What is your favourite natural element, and why?

Mine would probably be water, because I love the idea of gliding around underwater.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Although I like Water Pokemon a lot, I'd have to go with Air because it is so powerful. It can whip up tornadoes and hurricanes, yet carress your cheek with a gentle breeze. It can be manic, yet peaceful. It can be whatever you want it to be, although it had complete control over itself. *Starts daydreaming*

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    I would choose Fire, since the plants and food wouldn't live without the sun, and the sun is a 'giant ball of fire'

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
  • i say water! water is said to be the strongest element in the world, we're 70% water, and everything else in this world is made out of a little water as well

Deadeye Betty

Just a nomadic flicker...
    Years
  • Yes, I would have to choose water as well.

It is both tranquil and mysterious, I love the feeling of weightlessness underwater...
    In dreams water is a very powerful thing, it represents so many aspects of the soul and emotion.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Earth...I just like being out in nature and in the mountains. The scenes can be so beautiful, yet being there can be so dangerous...

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Elements... Aren't they supposed to be Fire, Wood, Fire and Water? At least, that's what they say in Chinese. =]

But anyways... My favorite is water. I love how it is adaptable to the invroment around itself. It forms itsself into any shape, into any tempturature, etc...etc... I aslo love the feeling of water.

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
  • I like fire the best...because I always choose fire starts in the Pokemon game and I like the summon spirit of Fire in most games.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Water of course, it has such a cool nature, and it one of the thtings that can give life while also taking it away. It can go from gentle to rapid in a matter of seconds and it can change to any form.

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • Earth. Without it, the other elements would have no meaning. It's sturdy and earth is associated with nice shades of greens, greys, and browns, which I like. Plus I tend to like creatures represented by earth, hence my like of fighting and grass types (fighters being earthbound, ya know).

Crimson King

Liberate
    Years
  • i like water most of all (fire at a close second) cause it can be calm and cool and in just a matter of seconds it can turn ferocious >=) and it can always find its way out one way or another ;)

Flannery

~Shippings Lover~
    Years
  • Hot fire.

Fire is mysterious and has a huge power. Also, its very calm and gives you warm feelings.

My feelings are always like a fire.

Back