• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

...What's A Good Introduction Title?

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2010
    Gaaahhh, I finally get activated. xD Honestly, I was happy I got past the captcha thing, but somehow this has been the only forum that hates me and won't activate for me. What did I do? >//< But uh, thank you to whoever helped me out.

Well, with that rant taken care of, I suppose introducing myself should be the first proper thing to do on a new forum. New for me, not new for you guys, obviously... Erm, yeah... Heehee. My username's Faten, but you can call me whatever you'd like. Fate, Fatey, Blueberry--be my guest. As for my real name, ask me and I'll tell you. =S And I am a guy in case you haven't noticed.

Let's see, my history with Pokemon would go something like this. When I was really young--about four of five--I played Pokemon Blue, Red, Yellow, and Green on an emulator, and it really appealed to me. I mean, a magical world with fighting creatures that can change forms upon leveling--what kid wouldn't have liked that? Anyway, I grew to love the series a lot, so come time I managed to play Gold, Crystal, Silver, Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald, with some spin-offs, as well. It stopped for me, then, though, before Generation IV; I had no DS. However, I recently bought one a couple months ago and picked up Platinum and SoulSilver, so I'm continuing my obsessive phase of Pokemon all over again.

Having said that, I'm...Uhm, I'm maybe kind of decent, at best. I don't consider myself a genius at battling. I don't use Pokemon that are strategic or powerful; I just use ones that I like. For example, I wouldn't use a Metagross if you forced me to, but I'd use a Raticate because I like it. =3 Absol is also my favorite Pokemon, by the way, followed by Linoone. I also am obsessive about shinies, and despite my laziness I still find time to EV train; I never get perfect IVs, though--I'm not that un-lazy.

Well, enough about my experience with Pokemon, then. Now we get to the part no one bothers reading: about me, personally. x3 Like I mentioned in the first paragraph, I'm a guy. I currently live in the United States in the state of Colorado, but I was originally born in Asia, so that makes me Asian. =3 I'm a proud Asian at that, too. I have black bangs down to my eyes which kind of makes me look creepy, but I like creepy, so...it fits, heehee. I love video games, and I especially love role-playing games. Besides Pokemon, I also love Final Fantasy, Star Ocean, and others. Square Enix, tri-Ace, Nippon Ichi, Atlus, Namco, they're all amazing.

As for my musical preferences, if that matter, I listen to gothic music. I don't mean things like deep, low screams of agony or anything, though. My favorite band is Evanescence, and I also like We Are The Fallen, Nightwish, Within Temptation, Sirenia, Battlelore, to name a few. Basically, give me good female vocals on a rock or metal band with powerful instruments and good lyrics, and I'll love it. But the two things I can't stand are screaming and growling in songs. Ugh, that guy growling in Battlelore nearly ruins the band for me if Kaisa didn't have such an amazing voice. ><

If anyone knows who I am already from this post, you'd know I can post a lot on forums. Lately, though, I've been slowing down, kind of... And I have school again. *sighs* Oh, well. I'll try my best to stay active here, if I can. I'm also a graphic artist, so I make my own avatars and banners.

On that note, the picture beneath your post is not called a signature... A signature is the space beneath your post where you can put images and text. The image in your signature is called a banner.

Yes, I felt that was important enough to get its own short little paragraph. [/rambling]

::EDIT:: Ooh, I just saw this forum uses the term "banner." I'm starting to like this place a whole lot more, heh-heh. ^_^"

Meh, you'll probably get bored of me real soon; or maybe you already have from reading this. x3 Either way, I look forward to getting to know you guys! Until we meet again (on the forum)! *waves*

^_______^

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2010
    My fingers wouldn't let me stop! x3 Better to be informative now, though, I suppose.

Whoo, another Evanescence fan! I like you already. Though being a newbie I'm not one to say that. xD Anyway, thankies for the welcome! <3

See, I can post short and sweet, too.

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
    Years
  • Wow that it very long... thats what she said...but Looked like some one was bored and had loooooots of time LOL! BUt yea welcome to PC, and just remember have fun, and be yourself...that sounded kind of lame but who cares, its how I roll =) HIGH FIVE!

Ryu-kun

Dreeeaaaams...
    Years
  • OH MY GOD! *Random happydance*
    Nightwish is Finnish!!1!!1!!

Erm... Now, then that's over with, I would like to say hello and welcome. WE HAVE COOKIES! I love Final Fantasy too! ... ... Are you one of those FF7 fanboys that only like VII and nothing else? <_< >_>

But yeah, enjoy your stay at the Pokécommunity *Creepy laugh*

Yeah, I'm Finnish *Dont kill me*

Nah, I think I'll just give you this huge apple pie first. *Gives with an innocent grin*

^_^ My favourite FF has to be X! I know, it's dumb, but I like it xD

What, the sentence? It means last of the desert/tundra xD

Aww... *Gives a cookie from a secret stash*

Yeah, I personally hated Tidus too... Auron was awsum!

Add meh?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2010
    I have loads of time, haha! I'm still young, you know. ^_~ *high fives* I'm sure I'll have lots of fun here. Thankies! =)

Nightwish! You're Finnish or something? <3 And COOKIES?! Gimme, gimme! =3 Am I an FFVII fanboy?

OMG CLOUD SEPHIROTH 4EVERRR!!11oneone

Ugh, can't stand that. No offense to FFVII fans, though, but I publicly despise FFVII-obsessed fanboys who use that god-awful form of English. Like how Amy Lee despises people like Britney! (Couldn't help it, sorry.) But thanks for the welcome!

Gardenia101

Official Lurker
    Years
  • Ummm, okay, er, welcome to the Pokecommunity!

I would put more here but I don't know what so I'm just going to flash a random animation:
    ...What's A Good Introduction Title?

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2010
    Oh, I like random, hehe. I'm quite spontaneous myse--Oh, lookie, a butterfly! *points* ADD? Heh.
    Anyway, thank you very much for the welcome! =3

And hey, Gardenia is my favorite Sinnoh Gym Leader.

Oh, I love Finnish! <3 *wishes he could understand Erämaan Viimeinen*

No...cookies...? But, but, but... Oh, phooey. *goes to his emo corner* >//<

Don't worry, X was great. Except Tidus. Such a whiny character. I liked IX, XII, and XIII. HOPE! <3

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back