• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh you Modssss!!! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

amisterlux

Banned
Years
  • I just want to take the time to express how much I enjoy all the lovely moderators this site has selected. They are just SOOOOO polite and helpful, and I just LOVE how being a moderator has not went to any of their heads and given them an undeserved superiority complex! *rolls eyes*

I love you guys...all of you! From the bottom of my heart!

<3

Muah!

xooxp

Lux...a fan!...for life...patiently awaiting you to lovingly close this thread! Oh my lovers!!! =)

amisterlux

Banned
    Years
  • Oh my...the deepest dream...how deep you must be. And obviously a wonderful judge of character, what with hand selecting such great mods and all...ahahahaha

Creepy sarcastic signature,
    Lux

amisterlux

Banned
    Years
  • Honestly, I don't really care anymore. =)

Whatever makes you guys feel important! ahaha

POKECOMMUNITY IS MY LIFE!!!! I'M A MOD AND IT DOESN'T MATTER IS I WAS A LOSER IN HIGH SCHOOL AND I'M STILL A VIRGIN BECAUSE ON PC I AM A GOD!!! YEAH!!! bahahahahahahahaha

Much love,
    Lux

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back