• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fukitsuna's Wrath; The Angel-Daemon Alliance: Signup and OOC

AmethystDragon

Faithful Child
Years
Welcome to my new Role Play: Fukitsuna's Wrath (The Angel-Daemon Alliance part is just a subtitle). In this RP, you are thrown into the world of the Angels and Daemons. Here is a bit of backstory:

The Angels and the Daemons have been warring for years, neither side gaining an advantage over the other. It has been this way since the dawn of time. However, something has gone terribly wrong recently. A mortal named Fukitsuna was so evil, he had done no good throughout his entire life.

But, he did not become a Daemon.

He became a monster more sinister than all the Daemons combined. A monster who did not want to simply try to rid the earth of all sentient life, but the entire universe.
At first, the Daemons worshipped the monster, thinking that they would be spared. But, a Daemon, being evil, decided to eavesdrop on Fukitsuna. Fukitsuna had been talking to himself, and while doing so, said that the Daemons would also be destroyed. The Daemon who heard this was shocked, and told everyone else. But, it slipped, and Fukitsuna heard. Realizing the Daemons were aware, he went on a rampage, killing the Daemon's best warriors. Fukitsuna continued on to kill the Angel's best warriors also. In desperation, the Daemons made a temporary truce with the Angels, seeking help to destroy Fukistuna. But, since their best fighters were dead, they had to resort to two new Daemons and two new Angels. You are one of these. You must help destroy Fukitsuna, or else the universe will have no hope.

Alright, now that you know what has happened, let me go into a bit more detail about the Angels and the Daemons.

Angels:
The Angels, known as The Protectors to mortals, are the beings that live in the clouds. They prevent disasters from occurring in the mortal realm, such as earthquakes, typhoons, hurricanes, plagues, and so on. They are holy beings, and do only good. All Angels have wings on their backs as the imagined kind: white, silky, feathered wings, similar to a bird's. When a mortal that has done more good than evil dies, they go to the realm of the clouds, known to the Angels as Aeria, and become Angels. The Angels will never die of age, but a wound can kill them. The Angels all have a weapon that is destined for them: when they become an Angel, they stand at the center of a large, circular room, the walls lined with weapons. The new Angel closes their eyes, and their destined weapon floats towards them. The Angels' arsenal includes quite a few weapons. The two main weapons received are double-edged swords and bows, but there are many less commonly received weapons, such as maces, axes, hammers, and spears. Their hair sometimes changes color when they become Angels. This usually doesn't happen, but when it does, their hair becomes unnatural colors, like green, blue, crimson, and pink. Their age also changes, ranging from 18-21. Everything else stays the same.

Daemons:
The Daemons, known as The Torturers to the mortals, are the beings that live in the center of the earth. They try to cause the disasters that the Angels prevent. They are the embodiment of evil. Daemons are very similar, yet very different from the Angels. Daemons have wings on their backs, but they are not feathery. They are the black, bony structure of a wing that has red skin draping from that that is full of holes. When a mortal that has done more evil than good dies, they go to the earth's core, known as Dementia, and become a Daemon. Daemons never die of age but can die from a wound, just like the Angels. The Daemons receive their weapons the same way the Angels do, and their arsenal of weapons are slightly different. Instead of bows, they have pistols. Instead of double-edged swords, they have double-sided single edged swords. When mortals become Daemons, just like with the Angels, their hair color changes. It's the same colors; green, blue, crimson and pink. Also like with the Angels, their age changes, but with the Daemons, it ranges from 22-25. Everything else is exactly the same.

Alright, now for the forms;

Name: (First and last. Also include nicknames.)
Angel or Daemon: (Which one is your character?)
Clothes: (What is your character wearing? It doesn't have to be like a toga or anything. It could be, say, a hoodie, flip flops, and jeans if you want.)
Features: (What color is your character's hair? What style? What color are their eyes? Etcetera.)
Personality: (Is your character outgoing, shy, or something else?)

Here are the standings for characters:

Angel Openings: No openings.
Accepted Angels: AmethystDragon, Kid Ghandi, MancerNecro.
Daemon Openings: No openings.
Accepted Daemons: The Who?, Godzil, Draginja.

Rules:
1. Must be active and posting at least once a week.
2. No Mary Sues or Gary Stus.
3. No controlling other people's characters.
4. Have fun RPing. (Optional, but hoped to follow.)

Alright, that's everything. Have at it!

Last edited:

Kid Ghandi

Ninja Squirtle
Years
Really only four people? That's gonna be a little boring won't it? Anyways, here's my SU:
Name: Scott Covey or "Adrumael"
Angel or Daemon: Angel
Clothes: Cow boy hat, open collar denim jacket, blue jeans, leather chaps, leather shoes
Features: Long wavy blonde hair, big green eyes, wings are silvery color, tanned skin, as a human
Personality: A rebel at most, but still keeps orders. Taciturn, not speaking much, and replying with simple answers. Likes long trips.

If you'd need it to be any longer, or include some sort of history or RP sample, I'd be happy to include one

The Who?

What is THIS doing in my hat?!
Years
  • Seen Apr 10, 2018
Name: Nick Bittner
Angel or Daemon: Daemon, but sometimes, he helps the Angels, explained in his personality.
Clothes:A ragged, black t-shirt with a toxic logo on it, and black ragged shorts. Nick also carries around a flaming trident.
Features: Brown curly hair, dark red eyes.
Personality: Nick is shy, always not knowing what is good or bad, he struggles in life and never knows what decisions to make. He hates Angels as of a month ago when they betrayed him when he wanted to help. He uses his trident to torture helpless Angels.

Last edited:
Years
Name: Angus Scott, a.k.a. Esidisi
Angel or Daemon: Daemon
Clothes: White shirt with torn black overshirt and red tie. Black shorts and tennis shoes. Carries a large battleaxe on his back.
Features: Curly brown hair down to the shoulders. Left eye red, right eye grey.
Personality: Loud and boiserous, lives fast and plays hard. Slightly deranged.

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 12, 2012
Name: Kerri Ames, nickname "Rain"
Angel or Daemon: Demon
Clothes: Black sweatpants and grey t-shirt. White tennis shoes with a rainbow stripe sown the side. Purple bracelet on both wrists. Red trilby hat with white feather in the brim. Carries a crossbow with a clip on the side for feeding in extra bolts.
Features: Long black hair that falls past the shoulders. Hair falls down to cover left eye. Both eyes are purple.
Personality: Genki girl, energetic and happy. In life, she was a bit of a tomboy, and carries her tough, defiant nature into the afterlife.

Last edited:

MancerNecro

the reverse necromancer
Years
I want to join this RP.

I could be either Angel or Daemon, but I prefer Angel more. If the Angel slots are filled up then tell me and maybe I'll tweak it for a Daemon.

Just a question though, if the weapon is chosen by us, will a Magic Book be okay?

Name: Matthew "Matt" Librael
Angel or Daemon: Angel
Clothes: Has blue pupils, silver hair and has hair neatly parted in the centre. Wears a plain blue shirt and white pants.
Personality: Matt loves reading and books and is a little bit clumsy as well. As he reads a lot, he knows a bit about some general knowledge of the modern world. He's kind, but very anti-social. Prefers to read books than to do anything else. He died because he fell down the stairs cause he was reading and walking and hit his head.

AmethystDragon

Faithful Child
Years
Alright guys, I took note in what Kid Ghandi said, and decided I'd expand it. You're all accepted. Now, there is one spot each for Angel and Daemon, so that comes to a total of eight RPers. This will be fun. ;)

EDIT: Oh yeah, I had something to say. MancerNecro, you may use a magic book and Draginja, you choose the weapon yourself.

MancerNecro

the reverse necromancer
Years
Thanks Amethyst.

Aww... Can't wait for it to start. Are you still on, Amethyst?

EDIT: Btw, wouldn't it fit the plot purpose better if the same number of both Angels and Daemons were in? I mean if there were more Angels then perhaps at the end the Angels might win or something over the Daemons and the Daemons might be discriminated against as well since they're the minorities.

Last edited:

The Who?

What is THIS doing in my hat?!
Years
  • Seen Apr 10, 2018
I can't wait to start this, but do Pokemon have to do with this RP? I'm confused.

Hitsugiya

The King of Darkness
Years
Name: Tatsuma Hiyuu A.K.A Hiyumms
Angel or Daemon: Daemon
Clothes:black jacket white oversized tshirt baggy ripped jeans and black and red air jordans
Features:blue hair its spikey on the front but a pony tail in the back and black slanted eyes
Personality: destructive and impatient wants things done fast and when in battle merciless
Weapon : http://www.trueswords.com/images/prod/c/ryumon_1060_1065_katana_sword_540.jpg

Last edited:

MancerNecro

the reverse necromancer
Years
Can someone take more than one slot? If so I wouldn't mind trying to make a Daemon. Although if we can't, then I won't mind either.

MancerNecro

the reverse necromancer
Years
Will edit the SU in this post when I am done with it. Jia You everyone. (Means good luck/encouragement in Chinese)

Back