• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon [Person] Snap: Anime Version Winners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guy

just a guy
Years
For those of you who did or did not know, during the 2010 PokéCommunity Get-Together, there was an event being held around centered around the Pokémon Anime. It was called... wait, the title of the event is in the thread title...nevermind. >_< More importantly, other than a given emblem as a prize, the top winner as well as the two other finalist's names and their winning snap shots will be announced here and stickied for a week for all to congratulate them, discuss memories of the placed snap shots, etc.

Our Master Snapper aka our top winner was mervyn797! n_n He placed first for the most Tear-Jerking snap shot and also went all the way with his three images that were found to be the most unique of them all. Our runner ups to mervyn were both Eternal Nightmare and MEGAS. Eternal Nightmare won "Glory FTW! AG and Battle Frontier! [Pic Here] while MEGAS won "The Most Hilarious DP Moment." [Pic Here]

The Most Tear-Jerking Indigo/Orange Is./Johto Moment!
Spoiler:

Most Unique - Final Three by mervyn797

Affection
Spoiler:

Infatuation
Spoiler:

Delight
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Vernikova

Banned
Years
Congratulations people that I don't know and will never know. I'm sure all of the congratulations before I post this in this thread will be plentiful and better than this but bear with me as I try my best to appease you guys and not get in trouble with Hiiro again. I'm sure it took you guys a while to find those pictures that won you this contest. Of course, neither of you post any kind of often in this forum and probably will never see this post or thread but does that matter? No. Yes it does but oh well. Of course, with the outside chance that you do see this then everything before this sentence is my congratulations and my not so serious attempt at making me look like a better person. As well as the fact that I'm posting this just to mock Hiiro and everything he does here for a while. Love you Hiiro!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Congratulations to the winners :D
They all picked some pictures from the anime xD

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
Wow, you know what, those screenshots are actually pretty good o.O I was expecting meh-ish ones XD I especially love affection and delight

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
Years
Wow, there was something like that there? Awesome.

I love Infatuation, it's quite funny when Ash, the most oblivious in the anime, is actually struck with love XD

When I saw tear-jerking, I couldn't really get it was Celebi so I thought it was some kind of bug... /slams head on wall

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2011
Well, actually for the Tear-Jerker Event, someone said that he had posted the same image as mine. That made me really sad..
So, i did my best in finding snaps for the final event. I gave it my all~
--
Well, i thank all the hosts and judges for the opportunity you guys provided me.

Guy

just a guy
Years
Well, as the Get-Together comes to a close, we much move away from this thread now. I appreciate you guys giving applaud to our winners as well as reminiscing back on those snap shots. I got to say May and Manaphy was the real eye catching moment for me. n_n So, congratulations once again, and keep an eye out for PTV&M's aka this section's idea thread as I'll be looking to you all for monthly event plans and ideas to be held here.

So, as the Pokémon anime does it -

To Be Continued...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back