• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Everyone!

Taki

PC's official CrAzY cAt!!
Years
  • Oh hello Pokefan89!! I can help you if you want! Well many stuff has been happening here since I came, so I dunno how to say it! But many stuff happened anyway! If you need much help, just go to this Adoption thread, where members adopt newbies and show them round. so just go to: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=22386 to go to it and post that you wanna be adopted and ask if they can add you to the list (or do it yourself: copy and paste the last list posted and then add your name under the newbies list) it will be helpful trust me! Anyway if you still need help, I'm here! Oh, adn I can be your first friend if you want! Have fun here in PC!!

Back