• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hellooo im stormymixer

Years
  • wats up yall im new to this site and to pokemon pretty much, i havent played since the original Pokemon Silver came out, which was my favorite game when i was a kid, when i saw Pokemon SoulSilver at the store i just had to buy it and o'course a DS to play it on, so im determined to complete my pokedex cuz i was never able to do it on Pokemon Silver....so hit me up if you wanna trade, battle, chat, or whatever im a really friendly guy

lataz

Game: SoulSilver
    Player Name: Brandon
    Friend Code: 4641-3806-6447

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Haha, but now the Pokédex contains maaaaany more Pokémon than it did back in the days of Gold and Silver. It's... not gonna be as easy as gettin' 251 this time. Not that getting 251 was particularly easy to begin with...

Buuuut if you really are adamant about completing that Pokédex, then the Trade Corner might just become your new best friend. Always all kinds of trades goin' on over there, so I'm sure you can snag yourself a couple 'mon you've been hunting.

Good luck, and welcome to the community!

SkySage2k9

Skymin Sage / Greeter
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2012
    *wanders in carrying a tray of Sweet poffins between his ears* 'Ullo thar! Welcome to PC and whatnot! Enjoy your stay, however long it may be! *sets the poffins down and wanders to the next thread*

Back