• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best Yu-Gi-Oh 2004 tin.

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
Years
  • Obnoxious Celtic Guardian is the best, though I like Blade Knight's art. (You cant complain about that!) XD There is also Total Defense Shogun, which I think is reasonable, with 1250 atk and 2550 def and can attack in defense mode.

Bakura-kun

I AM the darkness... :P
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    I like Blade Knight most too. n_n
    Notice though that all of them (except Insect Queen) are warriors? A bit unfair if u ask me! NO DRAGONS!!! NO SPELLCASTERS!!! NO FIENDS!!! At least they included Blade Knight. I only really like that one (and maybe Obnoxious Celtic Guard too).

PS. Why do they call it Obnoxious Celtic Guard when Obnoxious Celtic Guardian would fit on? (Especially after managing to fit Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End) :P

EDIT: Yeah, Total Defense Shogun is kool too :P You have a nice defense and after equipping it with Axe of Despair a nice ATK (2250) while your LP are safe :P

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
  • Yeah, well my cousin has Obnoxious Celtic Guardian .... And surely, Blade Knight cant pwn Shogun, OCG, Insect Queen or what so.. only the pic mattered when I got it, I didnt include it on my recent deck..

Bakura-kun

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    Odd... I saw this picture and it clearly says 'Obnoxious Celtic Guard'... maybe that piccy is fake or something??? I don't have that card myself so I can't check really... Or it could just be confusion since tis supposed to be 'Obnoxious Celtic Guardian'

EDIT: I actually don't think that pic is fake now as - https://mikeloda.safeshopper.com/43/1157.htm?726 diffy site, same pic. And besides, if u search googly for "obnoxious celtic guard" then u get over 2000 results so it's doubtful that it is fake. Check ur cousin to actually read text on card, coz it all 2 easy to misread it. (I used to call feral imp ferial imp -.-)

Bakura-kun

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    Yeah, well, i posted my evidence for why I think that it is Guard and not Guardian, but... ive been proved wrong in past due to not checking evidence but I'm pretty sure I'm right. I've got another site here. It says it's called 'Obnoxious Celtic Guardian', but on the actual photo with the card the card says 'Obnoxious Celtic Guard'. I can't seem to find a single piccy where it says 'Obnoxious Celtic Guardian'. :confused:

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    MiNuN, Blade Knight can be a deadly weapon in a deck. Though, since I have a warrior deck, guess that would be true somewhat. Especially if you equip it with two Lightning Blades which raise its attack to 3200. Does anybody see where I'm going with this? No sarcasm intended.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Aug 16, 2008
    My favorite tin monster has to be Total Defense Shogun. It's effect can protect your life points while it attacks (preferably with an equip). Plus, the tin is blue, my favorite color.

Back