• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm Back In Action :D

StyxFTW

Be reckless
Years
  • I haven't had internet for 2-3 months but now I do. My this website has changed. I liked the older design. BTW I don't have a DS anymore so I can't do any battles. I'll get a new one though. Well I'm back ^^.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Come sail away, come sail away, come sail away with me~

Sorry, your username made me do it. XD Yeah, things have changed a bit, but I'm sure you'll have no trouble adjusting. It's not too drastic, I'm sure. ;) Just lemme know if you have any questions by sending me a message. Hope you can get back to battling soon enough. I know it must suck not to have DS.

Mythology

Legenday Thief Girl
    Years
  • Wow, that sure is quit sometime, anyhoo it's just nice to know you have returned to Pokecommunity.
    Aww, well at least your going to be getting a new one soon :D so its better than never...

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto. :D

Oh, and if you want to change the design back to what it was a couple months ago, you're free to do so in the little drop-down list at the bottom of the page. :D You can also use your UserCP. PC is known for their awesome skins, after all. We don't get rid of 'em once the default is changed. ^^

Sorry to hear you don't have a DS anymore, but hey, there's still plenty of other things to do around here.

Have fun. o/

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Welcome back I hope your internet keeps working and this forum has changed.

Back