• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Deleted posts?

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    When a user deletes his own post or a moderator does, shouldn't there be a some kind of 'sign' that he/they deleted his post? Or not? I saw it in some threads, but not in my introduction thread :\ A stupid question, but I want to know if there's something wrong with my account or whatever.

Thank you in advance.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Yeah there should be, when you delete your post a bar will show up wr here youpost was originally saying that the post was deleted and the reason why! I think moderators can delete post completely without any signs it was even there though...

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Yeah there should be, when you delete your post a bar will show up wr here youpost was originally saying that the post was deleted and the reason why! I think moderators can delete post completely without any signs it was even there though...

Yes, that's called hard-deleting, which totally removes the post from the forums, and you won't be able to see the reason why it was deleted. Only H-staff can hard delete posts though.

Back