• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Pokecommunity!

zardgex

Water Trainer
Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2017
    Hello! Im currently new to Pokemon. Im in the middle of Pokemon Emerald, but Im familiar with forums and rules. Ive been a member of the Sporums ((Spore forums)) for quite a time now. I hope to train my pokemon and soon get Pokemon Platinum! That is all, thank you :)

((btw, can anyone please direct me to a good sig maker? Im in need of a sig. Thanks :) ))

Assault

Exotic Water Pokemon Hunter
    Years
  • Hey there! Welcome to PC. Nice to here that you're a new fan. I'm pretty familiar with platinum so when you get it if you need help i'm always here. It's good that you're familiar with the rules, you shouldn't have any problems. I'd direct you to a sig maker but I'm unsure of people who are taking requests. I made my sig but I haven't made any in a while so I haven't even opened a shop here. ^_^

Kojak

Ace Trainer Kojak
    Years
  • Welcome to the forum!
    Make sure to read the rules and FAQ's(:
    Have fun!

Check out the Advanced Generation Games if you like Emerald.

BennyTuckman

King Bulbasaur
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2010
    Hey, welcome!

You'll probably want to check out the Advanced Generation section, like Kojak said. I'm also familiar to Platinum, so if you need any help, just VM or PM me!

For sigs, try the Art gallery, or just search "sigs" or "signatures".

I'll send you a friend request. You seem nice! :)

zardgex

Water Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2017
    Many Thanks!

Thanks everyone! I feel welcome already! :D

Back