• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkness Beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    @Strictly - you're welcome. I'm on the wifi

@Valrog - here's my next question.
    What does Regigigas's name mean? And tell me why they gave him that name?

@Everyone - nobody answers but Valrog.

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2010
    Oh cool. any more questions? and what do i get for these questions lol. its a fun fact though. soo idont mind.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Okay here is my answer ^.^
    t has seven dot-like "eyes" arranged in a specific pattern. The braille pattern is Regigigas's way of showing emotion (red if angry, blue if sad, etc.). It has six spots that are apart from its eyes, which seem to be gemstones. These gemstones seem to represent the Regis, with the red gems representing Regirock, the blue gems representing Regice and the silver gems representing Registeel. It has a golem-like shape and is primarily white in coloration, possessing long arms, with three fairly human-like white fingers, and short legs. It has large yellow-colored bands on its shoulders and wrists, with a sloping section on its chest that appears to be its head also being yellow. Its body is covered in black stripes, and it has moss growing in its back and feet, which may indicate it has been asleep for a long time.

That is correct.

FIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLER

@Valrog - the same pokemon that you've asked.

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2010
    oh really?
    what pokes should i bring? or want me to just bring fillers?

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    in my sig. meet u in wifi. thanks :)

Okay, I'll meet you on the wifi. But remember this, you trade the mew, the dialga, and the palkia. But don't trade the giratina and skorupi. Okay?

And you're welcome

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    @Valrog - enjoy new pokemon.

@Galactic - have you decided which pokemon you wanted?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back