• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I like the attention i get at school but now im mad at it!

Years
people give me a lot of attention and try to help me when a bully is trying to hurt me. its cool that people care for me but it gets rather annoying its like people suffering a beating just to save me becouse they think i have no defense. well i do, but thats all i can say..... what do you guys think?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
If someone is physically harming people, you should tell an adult. o_O In all seriousness, it should help even if only a little. @_@ This isn't the conventional bully if (s)he actually harms everyone who stands up to them. Usually they'll just back down in such a case. =\

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
Years
I wish I went to a school where they did back down!........
As to this defenseless thing they give you, don't see it as them trying to save you all the time, see it as them trying to be really good friends!
They do this to me too. I'm the smart guy they know, and they all get help during class from me, which is where the friendship started. However, they get very protective. This is the mark of a good friend. So watch them as they may be your truest friends.

Years
Flygon_Zero said:
I wish I went to a school where they did back down!........
As to this defenseless thing they give you, don't see it as them trying to save you all the time, see it as them trying to be really good friends!
They do this to me too. I'm the smart guy they know, and they all get help during class from me, which is where the friendship started. However, they get very protective. This is the mark of a good friend. So watch them as they may be your truest friends.
actually the people who help me are not my friends they r the cool people of the school

Cherrim

Years
Well, regardless of who they are, it means they respect you because they stand up for you. That's part of basic friendship, so in a way you could say they're your friends, ne?

But really, you DO need to go to an adult. Teachers and the staff of your school are the authority there, so they SHOULD help. If not, I don't think they're doing their proper job. =\ Something really needs to be done about this kid.

Years
Lightning said:
Well, regardless of who they are, it means they respect you because they stand up for you. That's part of basic friendship, so in a way you could say they're your friends, ne?

But really, you DO need to go to an adult. Teachers and the staff of your school are the authority there, so they SHOULD help. If not, I don't think they're doing their proper job. =\ Something really needs to be done about this kid.
ya ur right im gonna tell my *gasps* school dean!!!!! anyway u r all right

Cherrim

Years
That's a good idea. If anyone, someone like that should know how to deal with the problem effectively. ^_^ Let us know how it turns out, okay?

Cherrim

Years
@@; Don't try to bypass the limit like that... it's not allowed here. ^_^; We have it in place so people add more content to their posts, but when you just add random stuff like that, it kinda defeats the purpose. ^^;

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
^ *loves Lightning's sig* Anyways, on topic.

I recommend getting help from teachers but then again. Sometimes the faculty can be messed up and not help at all. x_o; There are some schools (like mine) that do nothing about bullying, sug.

I recommend telling your parents.... That is if they even care. >_o; But anyways, you have to look for help. This is something you can't do alone. o_O But hey, some peeps are helping you. Might as well tell somebody. You don't want anybody innocent getting hurt.

*dies*

Cherrim

Years
x3 Thanks. *loves her sig to pieces~~*

That's another good thing. Tell your parents, as well. That way, if the school administration won't do anything, at least you'll have your parents behind you pushing for results. o_o;; Everyone should have the right to learn in a safe and peaceful environment.

Back