• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Choose - Your own adventure! [Hoenn]

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
Years
  • Ok, so I saw the thread here before, but it was closed! So I'm now reviving it... only this time in Hoenn

The game is simple, you post a response to the event, and when one response gets 3 votes, the next event is posted, with the highest voted response being used.

Here's the first event:

Today, you're 13th birthday, you wake up very suddenly, you know that today will be the day you get your first Pokémon. But you don't know which...

As you walk down the stairs to your house, your mom isn't there! There is a note on the door

"Gone to get your present. Meet me at Prof. Birch's Lab!"

So, you start walking to the lab...
    On the way, you hear a yell! "Help! Somebody! Help!"

What do you do?

-Rush to the noise
    -Run and call help
    -Continue to the lab like nothing happened

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'll pick Rush to the Noise just so I can fix that grammar issue in the title.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    *bashes Darkpulse with concrete for typing in white*
    I guess I'll run to the noise

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
    Years
  • ok, that's 4 for rushing to the noise, sorry guys!

you rush to the sound of the person calling for help, but they're being attacked by a wild Poocheyena!
    "Help! My bag! get that! (the poocheyena is between her and her bag)

what do you do?

throw her bag to her
    Run away like a little girl
    Look at the contents of her bag
    run to her side

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
    Years
  • ok, Dragonite, sure!

Give bag - 0
    Check contents - 2 (you guys are theif's!)
    Run away - 0
    Rush to her side - 0

Edit: ok, everyone - I'm going to be offline from now to the 17th of October. During my Absence, Diablerie will take over for me

Last edited by a moderator:

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
  • Hey guys, as Dark Pulse said I'll be continuing to run this until he gets back - I'll still be continuing on with the story he started and everything else will run the same.

So as it stands, we've got two votes for "Check Contents of the Bag"; we just need 1 more to continue.

<- The girl

Last edited:

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
  • Check the Bag
    You take your eyes away from the girl and the Poochyena and look into the bag. There isn't much of use inside, but then right at the bottom you find three Poke Balls, one with a Torchic, one with a Treecko, and one with a Mudkip, all at level 5. You're a little nervous - Verdanturf Town is usually peaceful and you've never been in an actual battle before. But right now, you really don't seem to have much of a choice in the matter.
    "Those Pokemon..." said a man standing behind a nearby tree, "Are incredibly rare! Heh... Didn't think it'd work out this well..."
    The Poochyena has the girl cornered against a tree and you can't hesitate any further. What will you do?

Tackle

Your Options
    -Release Treecko
    -Release Mudkip
    -Release Torchic
    -Fight Poochyena youself!

PokéGuru1

Professor Spruce.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2010
    Fight da stoopid mutt yourself! :) .. ( -Fight Poochyena youself! Option please ) xx <3

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
  • Fight the Poochyena yourself!
    Back in grade school, you were known to be very uncoordinated. Nonetheless, you dash towards Poochyena, trying to land a swift kick. It misses totally, and Poochyena comes barreling in with a Tackle attack to the gut. You try and fight back, but you slip in the mud and land on your butt, just in time to take another Tackle. The girl calls out to you:
    "Hey, kid! Release a Pokemon already! You can even keep the goshdarn thing! Just send something out! Anything!"
    You and the girl are both in pretty bad shape - it's obvious you're gonna have to release a Pokemon and take your chances with a battle. But which one?

Your Options
    -Release Treecko
    -Release Mudkip
    -Release Torchic

Back