• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Another sig ^^

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
Years
  • Fun ^^
    sig.jpg

For all those Zero fans out there...

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • I LOVE that one, but it's a little too big... speaking of Zero, i beat MegamanZero3 today... that game's awesome

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • okay, what makes the R. Rod so useful anyway? and what's the Chain Rod? XD i don't care what the weapons are, i just use the Z. Saber ALWAYS

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
    Years
  • ACManga said:
    okay, what makes the R. Rod so useful anyway? and what's the Chain Rod? XD i don't care what the weapons are, i just use the Z. Saber ALWAYS
    O.o
    I always love the utility weapon.
    Chain rod is the one in Z2. You can... hook on the ceiling/walls and swing. If you jab an enemy and hold on to the button, it'll cling on to the enemy, and pressing back will pull off any shields/etc. This will also work on blocks and crates lying around. With one of the EX Skills, you can drain HP off enemies by holding on to them.
    Recoil Rod? Really fun... continous jab, with the EX Skill from Mantisk, can damage flashing bosses. Charged up, it recoils ^^
    Enemies fly away, and you can damage other enemies when the target crashes into them. Aiming Recoil Rod down will make you fly into the air. Recoil Rod can break through fragile walls, and when you recoil rod the pendulem hammers in the bat stage, it'll swing violently and smash the ceiling at points.

Back