• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can't Access Forums?

Fushigidane-Chan

Years
  • For some reason, when I'm connected to the my own Internet, I can't access the site no matter what I do, whether I'm on my laptop, Wii, or iPod. Yet, no one else seems to have any trouble accessing the forums, and I just tried connecting to my friend's Internet and I can access the website without any problems.

Does anyone have any idea why I'm not being able to connect to the forums on my own Internet?

Fushigidane-Chan

Years
  • Maybe your IP is blocked? Do you use a proxy or other external source? Maybe the admins accidentally banned your IP?

I hope not, but I couldn't really think of any other reason. Maybe it is accidental. It's been happening for about two weeks. Maybe an Admin could tell me if anyone else was IP banned during the time?

And no, I don't use a proxy or anything like that.

Rukario

Banned
    Years
  • For some reason, when I'm connected to the my own Internet, I can't access the site no matter what I do, whether I'm on my laptop, Wii, or iPod. Yet, no one else seems to have any trouble accessing the forums, and I just tried connecting to my friend's Internet and I can access the website without any problems.

Does anyone have any idea why I'm not being able to connect to the forums on my own Internet?

you will need to PM me or email webmaster@ your IP at home (when it's blocked) so that we can check it out for you. (if you don't know your IP, you can get it at www.whatismyip.com)

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    the same thing happened to me. i just had to wait, and then it let me back on, so yeah. i am pretty sure that if you were IP banned, the site would load, but just let you know that you are banned.

Fushigidane-Chan

Years
  • the same thing happened to me. i just had to wait, and then it let me back on, so yeah. i am pretty sure that if you were IP banned, the site would load, but just let you know that you are banned.

The thing is, I haven't been able to access the forums for two weeks or so. When everyone else can do it just fine, and I can even access it through my neighbor's/friend's Internet... I couldn't think of any other reason other than an accidental IP ban.

Edit: Rukario has fixed the problem.

Last edited:
    Back