• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chatbox Function

M4

Freedom of teh speech!!!!!!!!!
Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2013
    I believe there should be a chatbox on this forum because I would love to talk to random pokefans while playing pokemon :)

kaiser32

Rhymin' and Stealin' ~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2013
    I'm sorry, but chatboxes scream 2 dollar a month hosting services and a sucky admin who just wants ad revenue. IRC fits this place better, plus at times they're thousands of people online, in a small chatbox, that'll be complete hell and confusion.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    We've had a thread just like this recently, if you want to hear what others have to say about it, you can check it over here. It'll be a lot for the database though and would cause a big lag for PC. Plus as kaiser32 stated, the IRC Chat is basically our chat for the site and another one wouldn't be needed.

Back